Retirement Planning for General Contractors and Construction Business Owners
Retirement planning is a challenging puzzle for anyone, but especially so for general contractors and construction business owners.
Saving enough for the lifestyle you want, creating a research-based investment strategy, and planning for the possibility of long-term care are all things you’ll need to have in place before you retire. (And these are all things we can help you with!)
But general contractors face unique challenges when it comes to retirement planning — challenges that W-2 employees and even other business owners don’t have to contend with.
Because not only do you have to plan for your retirement, you also have to create an exit plan from your business.* Some of these unique challenges include:
- Building and maintaining a sellable construction business
- Hiring and retaining the right people for your future transition
- Increasing the enterprise value of the business to attract qualified buyers
- Correctly valuing the business before a sale
- Preparing the next owner for a seamless transition
Financial Life Planning
At CG Capital, we help general contractors and
construction business owners tackle these challenges with confidence.
- We combine holistic financial life planning with comprehensive exit strategies so that when you’re ready to hand over the reins, you can pursue a seamless transition out of the business and into retirement.
How We Help
- Our goal is to help you get from where you are now — running a profitable construction business — to where you want to be: enjoying the fruits of your hard work.
- We get to know you and your business on a deep level by reviewing your objectives, your financial statements, and your business operations.
- From there, we help you design a custom financial life plan based on what you want for your future alongside an exit strategy that’s tailored to your business.
- Your goals and intentions for retirement, plus the ongoing success of your business, are the driving force behind the strategies we recommend and the decisions we make.
After all, you’ve put decades of work into building your business. You deserve to enjoy its rewards.
Ready to get started? Reach out to us today to schedule a complimentary meeting.
*CG Capital does not provide legal or tax advice. You should consult a legal or tax professional regarding your individual situation.